Welcome! Below you will find the guidelines to follow for catering and other deliveries.
On-Boarding. Starting pay is $14 per delivery plus any customer tips
1. Click Sign up at provider.zeliver.com (*Bookmark this link to your home screen) .
2. Check your email for a verification link. (Sometimes it takes a minute and check spam folder).
3. Complete your profile information and upload your photo, driver's license and insurance card.
4. Read and acknowledge the required documents such as the 1099 Independent Contractor Agreement and others.
5. Get familiar with the website application: Find Jobs, My Jobs (click on a job to get details)
6. You might be scheduled for a ride-along with another supervisor driver for your first few deliveries.
7. Once activated you will receive text and email message “Job Alerts" with delivery information that will prompt you to either Accept or Decline the job.
8. Remember to check into the find jobs page frequently to look for new assignments that get posted.
*****READ THROUGH THIS AND COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO SET UP DIRECT DEPOSIT*****
Rules and Procedures
Before Pick Up
1. Be presentable and professional, meaning:
a. Dress appropriately (Jeans, Pants, No Open-Toed shoes)
b. Have a clean vehicle
c. Always speak politely
d. It is helpful to view the address using Google Maps street view to be familiar with your route and delivery location.
2. Always be ready and punctual. If you are running late due to a verifiable emergency you must:
a. Contact the store and let them know as soon as it is safe to do so.
b.. Contact the Driver Hotline (310) 425-6425 and let the office know.
Picking up the Catering order
1. When you arrive at the store, ask for the manager on duty and let them know you are with Zeliver here to pick up the delivery for your order (mention delivery address).
2. While on the job or driving to a job, your cell phone needs to be turned on and available to be contacted at all times.
3. If the order is not ready when you arrive, wait politely and stay on task. Be mindful of your parking situation.
4. Listen to the manager as they go over the order items with you.
5. Make sure to ask the golden question before you leave, "Is that everything?"
6. Do not tell restaurant manager this is your first delivery.
Driving & Parking
1. Obey traffic laws, be mindful of safety.
2. Always have your ID on you at all times upon entering buildings and docks.
3. Be aware and prepared for parking and entering at each drop off location.
4. Park in loading zones with hazard lights, freight loading dock areas if there is room, or metered street parking.
5. Have coins and change available in the car to feed a meter when necessary.
6. If you are delivering food, please handle with care and control climate in your vehicle is appropriately.
Dropping off your order
1. DO NOT ask customers to come down and meet you at the parking location or lobby of building. All deliveries MUST be made in-person directly to the drop off location or office. If you cannot locate the drop off, please check with the security desk and/or call the store.
2. Greet the customer in a professional and friendly way.
3. Kindly drop off the package/goods where the customer requests and offer to set up.
4. Have the customer complete and sign the invoice upon completion of delivery.
After Drop Off
1. ** Some restaurants require that you take a picture of the invoice and upload it into your provider app.
2. Close out the job by inputting one hour and clicking on the green button titled "Complete Task".
*No personal solicitations to customers are allowed.
*****PAYMENT IS BY DIRECT DEPOSIT. PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT WITH OUR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT. PLEASE CALL 818-400-1017 FOR QUESTIONS.